- SVS FT has an open enrollment period which ends at least 30 days before the first day of each school year.
- The open enrollment period for the 2019/2020 school year opens on Monday April 1 and will close on Friday July 13.
- SVS FT is accessible to all students.
- Students who qualify for the Free/Reduced Price Lunch Program may be provided access to Internet connection and/or a computer.
- SVS FT students are required to follow Sarasota County School Board policies and the rules, guidelines and procedures that are specified in the Sarasota County Student and Family Handbook and the Student Progression Plan. Students enrolled in this full time virtual option will follow the District School Calendar, take all required state/district assessments, and comply with attendance (virtual) requirements.
- Students interested in SVS FT will need to schedule a face to face meeting with the SVS Academic Advisor in order to review enrollment expectations and to officially register as a full time virtual school student.