- The SVS FT enrollment window for the 2022-2023 school year will open on March 21, 2022.
- SVS FT is accessible to all students in grades K thru 12.
- SVS FT students are required to follow Sarasota County School Board policies and the rules, guidelines and procedures that are specified in the Sarasota County Student and Family Handbook and the Student Progression Plan. Students enrolled in this full time virtual option will follow the District School Calendar, take all required state/district assessments, and comply with attendance (virtual) requirements.
- Students interested in SVS FT will need to follow the enrollment process outlined on this website.
- To be considered for enrollment in the high school grade level, students in high school must be up to date on all credits for each grade level
- Example: A student entering 11th grade must have all 9th and 10th grade courses completed with passing grades by the enrollment deadline
Click here to access a sample progression plan for high school