How to Enroll in SVS Full Time
- Interested parents and students should schedule a face-to-face meeting with the SVS FT Academic Advisor prior to enrolling to learn about what being a full time virtual school student means.
- Remember, registration is open only during the open enrollment period which begins on April 1 and closes on July 13.
- Parents of students in special programs are advised to carefully consider the appropriateness of a virtual instruction option.
- For students with an Individual Education Plan (IEP), a 504 Accommodation Plan or an English Language Learner Plan (ELL), a meeting prior to enrollment shall occur with the SVS FT Administrator and Academic Advisor, student, parent/guardian, and appropriate staff members from the district's Exceptional Student Education Department to determine the appropriateness of assignment to a full time virtual learning environment.
- Students who qualify for the Free/Reduced Price Lunch Program may be provided access to Internet connection and/or a computer.
- For more information or to schedule a meeting with the SVS FT Academic Advisor Deb Mason, call 941-924-1365 ext. 62338 or email SVS@sarasotacountyschools.net